Wednesday, June 3, 2009

34 Weeks and counting down....

Holy Cow!!! I have so many different thoughts this week. First of all I am having lots of pain when I move my one leg up and down on the one side of my stomach. Something is pulling something and I don't like it one bit. I feel tired all of the time. It so stinks. Last night I kept waking up and at work today I felt like a zombie. I have been working on unpacking from our recent move everyday after work but I'm just pooped from everything. I know this is probably good for me to have all this stuff going on before you arrive b/c once you're here I'm sure I wont be getting much sleep or relaxation for years to come. I am extremely excited to see what/who you look like. And as much as I'm so excited to have you here with us I'm really beginning to feel this whole labor and delivery thing. Mommy is not so tough and doesn't like pain at all. I can barely deal with the pains I've had over the last few weeks I don't know how I will do with contractions. I'm really scared about that and just want everything to go smoothly when you enter this world. I'm not sure how Daddy really feels. I don't think he's too nervous. He knows way more about kids then I do so I'm going to need his help. He has been so busy working lately that I don't think he realizes how soon he is going to have a son but I know as soon as you are born he is going to be so proud to have you as his son. WE LOVE YOU & Can't wait for you to get here!!!

4 comments:

Amber said...

Jen,

Don't worry too much. You will do fine. The Lord slowly prepares us with all these litte hurts so we can deal with the big ones. Take it from me, you are way stronger than you think. I was the original wimp. I really didn't think that I could have a baby. Pain of any kind scared the ddaylights out of me and putting myself in pain on purpose was even more not my thing. 8 kids later, I have found out that God really did give us what we need to bear children. He will help you bring this wonderful child into this world. He loves you and will help you if you ask for it. There is not one child that I have had that I did on my own. God has helped me with every one of them and the more kids I have the more I see his hand in it. He will bear you up and strengthen you. He will give you focus and purpose. He will ease what he can for you because you are his daughter and he loves you and he knows what you are going through. I love you. You are a very strong woman. This baby will help you to realise how much stronger you really are. call me if I can do anything for you.

Amber

Aaron and Jen Budge said...

Thanks Amber. I can't believe how close I am getting. Next month we will have a son. And you will have a new nephew. CRAZY

Aaron and Jen Budge said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Debbie Budge said...

Jen, I've watched you grow stronger and stronger over the last 4 years or so, and I know you'll do fine with the birth! It's a wonderful experience to give birth to a baby of your own, one you will never forget. So don't be scared! You are as strong as every other woman out there and by the time you get to your due date - you will be more than ready to go through labor to have your son in your arms! Lean on Aaron during the labor and let him help you as much as possible. It will be so good for him to see you give birth and to help you through it! It's coming soon! Thank you for giving me another Budge Boy!

Debbie