Thursday, May 28, 2009

Doctors Appointment

So I went to visit a different doctor that works with Doctor Spoon today. He was really nice and I definately wouldn't mind if he delivered my baby. I'm 33 weeks pregnant and have gained 12lbs. so far. 1lb. since my last doctors appointment which was 3 weeks ago. He says the baby's head is down. He was telling me to feel my lower stomach but I didn't feel anything. his bum is up and to the one side and his arms and legs are on the other side. I am measuring good and he thinks I will deliver around my due date. He said I've had a good pregnancy with no problems at all so that is something to be very thankful for.

1 comment:

The Jorgensens, said...

So...I have been thinking...that I hope you go a little early...because I will be around the first week of July and it would be so fun to see him when he is brand new! Selfish of me I know...but I love new babies!
I am glad that things are going good for you and the baby(any names yet?). We miss you guys so much!