Saturday, May 16, 2009

31 weeks and still growing...

So this past Wednesday I became 31 weeks pregnant. Oh how things are changing. Daddy and I are trying to move into our own place before you arrive. My belly continues to grow and grow. And getting around on a regular basis is becoming harder and harder. Just standing up is exhausting to me!!! Sitting in the same position in the movie theater is uncomfortable. It's just getting harder but it's all worth it. I can't believe you're so close to coming into our lives. I hope I do well with the labor and delivery. I am nervous for that. I waited to long to register for birthing classes and guess what they are almost all full until after your due date. I managed to find one I can take but am unsure if Daddy can come to all the classes with me b/c of work. I'm hoping he'll be able to come to them all.

1 comment:

Lesley said...

oooh I remember the movie theater. Sitting for that long is awful on you. You pretty much have one position it's not like you are at home and can move around. You should not sit in the same position for that long. I did that and Katie got in a wonderful position and I could not bend to get into the car after standing up to leave the theater. It felt like I was bending her inside trying to get to the seated position again.