Thursday, May 28, 2009

33 weeks Pregnant Yesterday!!!

WOW only 7 weeks to go until my due date. We just moved into our new place and are trying to get all settled in. Mommy has been extremely tired and can't wait to get everything unpacked. I've been experiencing a lot of pain in the lower one side of my stomach. Like if I drive Daddy's stick shift car everytime I lift up my left foot to put it on the clutch I have pain. Or after sitting down when I stand up I have pain in that side. It's annoying and really hurts!!! I am really nervous to be a mom yet excited. I hope I'm the best mom ever!!! I can't wait to see who you look like and what your personality is.

1 comment:

Lesley said...

Do you have stairs? Baby boy may be in a funky position when you move to drive the stick. If you kneel on the stairs with your knees and then your elbows a few times a day will help relieve some of that or get him to move somewhere else to relieve that pain. Stay in that position for like 10-20 seconds. It felt good to me so I'd hang out like that haha.