Wednesday, May 6, 2009

30 weeks...

Today I am 30 weeks pregnant!!! Only 10 more weeks until my due date. I cannot believe I am going to give birth to you in a little over 2 months. I have noticed in this past week that I have been getting very irritated with things and people. Pre-pregnancy I would be irritated with something but I was able to control my feelings/anger but now (OH MY GOODNESS) it is so hard to bite my tongue and not say what I really want to. This has got to be the hormones!!! I don't like it at all. I don't like being angry and irritated all the time. I hope I don't have 10 more weeks of being like this. Other than being irritable I am also very very very uncomfortable all of the time now. I have NO muscles in my stomach anymore so even pulling myself up out of bed is hard, I usually just roll off of the bed. I am extremely tired. My belly button is almost flat with the rest of my stomach. (Looks like over the next 2 months I might get an outie! I have registered for things that I think Daddy and I will need for you once you arrive. I hope we'll get the things that we'll need. We registered at BabysRus & Target. It was a lot of fun.

This week you weigh about 3lbs. and are about 17 inches long. We are thinking that you will be an 8 pound baby b/c I was 8lbs. 2oz. and Daddy was 8lbs. 6oz. I hope you'll be a little smaller but I guess we'll have to wait to find out.

No comments: