Wednesday, May 20, 2009

32 weeks pregnant

Here I am 32 weeks pregnant in Grandma's backyard. Daddy was working so I had Grandma take a few photos b/c I'm determined to get a photo each month I'm pregnant with you.
This week has been pretty hard for Mommy. I have been extremely uncomfortable because you are constantly either what feels like sitting on my bladder or sitting right behind my rib cage.
Here is the belly shot of Mommy at 32 weeks pregnant. WOW is all I can say. It's getting sooo... darn big. What is going to happen the next 2 months. I really hope you continue to grow but not make Mommy's belly too much bigger. hahahaha... hey Mommy can hope.

4 comments:

The Jorgensens, said...

Jen, You look FANTASTIC! I wish I looked that good when I was pregnant! I still can't believe that you are so close to having your sweet boy. So have you guys picked out any names yet? Keep the updates coming!

Marisa said...

Quite stress'n you got a tiny tummy! Hey post pics of the baby's room okay!

Aaron and Jen Budge said...

well the baby's room is NOTHING right now. My dad is getting us the crib and it's being ordered and then as far as the room goes, the baby will be sharing the room with our Guest bed. So it's sort of going to be tight in there but it will work. Plus it'll be nice to have guests sleep if anyone comes to visit.

Lesley said...

you look so dang cute I did NOT look cute. You're one of those cute pregnant ladies that I wanted to be! But that time has come and gone for me.