Friday, May 8, 2009

Doctors Appointment...

So I had a Doctors appointment this morning. Everything went really well. I'm 30 weeks along and have gained 11 pounds so far. My last appointment was a month ago and since then I have gained 4lbs. which is what they say is good at this point. (a pound a week) My next appointment is in 2 weeks instead of a month which means that we're getting closer to my due date. I am excited yet nervous about the birth and also nervous for whether I'm ready for this or not. I want to be the BEST mom!!!

1 comment:

The Jorgensens, said...

Jen, I really wish that I was there to share in this wonderful time with you. I miss you and Aaron tons. I am not sure that I will be able to make it to the baby shower but we are hoping to make a trip to Cedar City for the 4th of July. I would love to work it out so that we can have a quick visit when we come down. I am glad that things are going well with the baby! Hang in there you are almost done! I can't wait to meet him! Miss You!