Tuesday, May 26, 2009

MOVING DAY

So this past weekend Mommy & Daddy moved into a new place. We're trying to get all settled in before you arrive which is going to be tough. It's a small place but will do just fine for the 3 of us and Zeus & Zoey (Your older brother & sister) They are going to love you. I just hope they don't always try to lick you. It was really hard for Mommy to help with moving and ever since then I've been extremely tired. But it was all worth it. And all the late nights staying up unpacking boxes will be worth it in the end. Can't wait for you to arrive!!! Still really nervous. I have no idea what's in store for me.

2 comments:

The Jorgensens, said...

Yeah! for you! That must be so nice to be in your own place again! Can't wait to see you guys in July!

Lesley said...

hahaha older brother and sister! Eric's mom calls her yorkie Eric's brother too it's hilarious!
I am so happy for you being in your own place it's nice to decorate I am having with drawls right now.