Monday, June 15, 2009

My 1st Baby Shower for you...

Grandma Shervanick and Aunt Jody threw you an amazing Baby Shower on Saturday June 13th 2009. Mommy got so many things that I can use for you once you're born. Here are some photos from the big day.Here Mommy is. You can get a pretty good shot of yourself as well. Mommy is 35 weeks pregnant in this photo.Here is Mommy w/ Grandma Shervanick And Mommy with Aunt Jody. Here is the cake that Aunt Jody had specially made for the shower. It was a big hit. A shot from upstairs looking down at the shower.
And the funniest gift ever, PEE PEE TEE PEES. Aunt Jody got them for Mommy. I guess when I change your diaper I can top your little area off so if you wee wee it wont shoot out. And they're washable too!!! HILLARIOUS. Mommy thought they were great.

No comments: