Friday, June 12, 2009

Childbirth Education Class

Last night Mommy and Daddy went to the first of three Childbirth Education classes we had signed up for. It was a little bit different than I thought it was going to be but did have some really good visual aides. The lady filled up a backpack of all the weight you add on when you're pregnant. Well I guess it's averages of what the placenta weighs, extra blood in your body, etc.... I didn't realize how many things go into that extra weight you gain when you're pregnant. Daddy raised his hand when she wanted a man to come up and wear the backpack on their belly. He made me laugh really hard. I think that was the first time he could really realize how uncomfortable it can be being pregnant. Anyway, it was fun. We did learn some things and look forward to the next two weeks.

No comments: