Wednesday, June 24, 2009

2nd Shower....


So your second shower was this past weekend. It's crazy how much stuff you have now. I don't think I need to buy you any clothes for the first 6 months of your life. Anyway, Vickie and Aunt Karen did a great job hosting the shower and I think everyone had a really good time. Here are some photos from the Shower...

The Cake.

Some of the many gifts I got at the shower.

Grandma Budge, Aunt Susan, and Aunt Rachel came from Cedar City, UT. to attend your shower. It was really good to see them. Here's a shot of Aunt Susan, Aunt Rachel, & I

Mommy cutting the cake.

"Sculpt A Baby WINNER" Everyone was able to sculpt what you would look like the best they could with clay. It was really funny but Aunt Susan was the winner. She's the only one who put the boy part on the baby. hahahaha....

No comments: