Saturday, June 27, 2009

Not being able to sleep...

Tonight I'm having trouble sleeping. I woke up to go to the bathroom and now although my is still body tired I have no desire to fall back asleep. I keep thinking of everything I need to get done tomorrow (I guess now it's today). I have my second Baby Shower at 11am. Your Grandma Budge, Aunt Rachel, and Aunt Susan will be coming from Cedar City so it will be good to see them. Aunt Susan is going to spend the nigh here tomorrow night and I'm still in the process of cleaning out your room which is also the guest room. BabiesRus called and your crib and dresser are finally in so I just need to clear all the boxes and make room to get it all set up this next week. Anyway, COPS is on right now. Mommy loves to watch COPS so I'll probably end up staying up watching old episodes. The joys of pregnancy. I just keep telling myself I'm being prepared for when you're born. I'll be up an awful lot with you throughout the night here really soon.

No comments: