Wednesday, June 17, 2009

36 WEEKS TODAY

Today I am 36 weeks pregnant. WOW!!! I still can't believe how close I am to giving birth to you. I realize you are in my belly but I don't think it will hit me that I'm going to be a mom until you are born and I'm holding you in my arms. Daddy and I are still needing to pick your name and have a lot to do before you arrive. I feel like everyday at work all I do is make trips to the bathroom to pee which I'm getting sick of. You must be sitting right on top of my bladder or something. This past week I feel like you have grown a lot and so I guess when I go in for my next doctors appointment I will see how much I've gained. (Hopefully not too much) It has been a little different coming home to see baby things in our house which we've never had (thanks to the baby shower this past weekend). It sort of reminds us how close we are to being parents. We are both really excited to meet you and I can't wait to see what you look like. I also can't wait to see Daddy hold you. He's going to be such a great Daddy.

No comments: