Tuesday, February 17, 2009

We're having a boy!!!!


Today was the big day and I spent the entire time at my appointment in tears. I was just so happy!!! I mean it was exciting enough just seeing you again. (I love ultrasounds) And then when we found out you were a little boy I was just so happy!!! I couldn't even control myself. I'm only 18 weeks 6 days so you don't have much fat on you yet. But the ultrasound tech had no problem finding your area! hahaha...

I got home from work tonight and Daddy had left for a meeting but left me a gift on our bed!!!
Inside were three little onsies for you when you're born. Daddy went to the Baby Gap and picked out your first little outfits all by himself.

He also gave me a really cute card saying how excited he is to have you!!! HE'S SUCH A SWEETIE!!! We are a little nervous to be parents I think but I think we'll be great! I CAN'T WAIT TO MEET YOU in 5 months. lol...

5 comments:

Rachel said...

Tell Aaron good job for being a good husband. Wish I had one of those :). Soon enough, right?

Debbie Budge said...

I'm so proud of Aaron right now! I know how much he loves kids and I'm so glad he is letting that show! Way to go, Aaron!!!!

Lesley said...

what a sweet sweet man! We're so excited for you and to be buying for a BOY finally!

The Jorgensens, said...

I love my brother! It is so great to see a man excited about his baby!I am so happy for you both!

Aaron and Jen Budge said...

Yeah he makes me so happy when he does cute things. I think he's going to love having a little boy. Although I think he would do well with girls too.