Sunday, February 8, 2009

Rough Day

Feb. 6th, 2009 So I woke up earlier than normal this morning to go get my blood drawn before heading to work. Mommy dislikes getting up early but I guess I'll have to get used to that. Just the normal prenatal blood test. I guess at my next doctors visit I'll find out if I'm healthy or not. LOL.... Cross your fingers everyone. While at work I started to get a Migraine. That's right my third since being pregnant. It was awful and so I left and spent all day Friday and Saturday in bed. I wish Daddy were here but he is in Idaho this week for work.

3 comments:

The Jones Family said...

Ahh the blood test.. the one I got a HUGE bill for! I hope you asked how much it was gonna be before you got it done so there are no surprises!

Lesley said...

Heck yeah I got the same bill! Whoo did that Dr's office get an earful and then I changed Dr's. If you aren't careful they will test you for all sorts of stuff you don't need. ASK before you give up your fluids! You never thought your pp would be so precious either lol.

yeah say RIP to your sleeping in!

Lesley said...

one more thing. I know you're prone to the migraine thing, but make sure you drink a LOT of water and just keep something in your tummy it'll help. Find a cracker you like! I personally could not eat these saltine crackers.