Wednesday, February 11, 2009

18 WEEKS

So I'm couting down the days until my next ultrasound. Only 5 more days to wait. I'm beyond excited to go and find out if you're a little boy or girl. I feel like just in this last week my belly has really grown. Tonight I plan to go home and take a picture to post of how I am expanding. I'm starting to panic about how fast I feel like you are growing. It's exciting don't get me wrong I just don't want to be a fatty pregnant lady. I want to be a cute pregnant lady. I told Aaron I'm going to need to go shopping ASAP as I feel like my pants are getting tight this week around my belly. I'll post a photo later on tonight. When I look in the mirror my belly looks a lot bigger then this photo. But you can see it's starting to grow.

1 comment:

Lesley said...

WHAAAT Belly???? <---jealous, oh you could say that! I had a friend who's sole purpose was to get as fat as humanly possible girlfriend was HUGE, biggest pregnant lady I have ever seen and she was not a big girl. Tall like you but still. She popped out the baby and she's skinny minny again! Don't worry. Breast feeding makes ya skinny fast again.