Monday, February 16, 2009

Migraines AGAIN

So I had two Migraines this last week and spent all weekend in bed. Aaron was gone and so I had a lot of help from my Family. My Dad and Step-mom picked me up from work and brought me home b/c I couldn't drive. I was numb and in tears just sitting in my car thinking how in the world could this be happening to me again. (I just had a migraine last week) and now again. After my dad and step-mom got me home my mom and sister really helped me for the two days before Aaron got home. They sat by the toilet with me while I threw up over and over again and just sat with me while I cried and wished my headache would go away. My whole body was numb and my head was killing me. After feeling a little better Friday morning I got another Migraine on Friday. I just HATE MIGRAINES!!! I wish I didn't get them and I really hope that I don't pass them on to my baby. Nobody really understands what Migraines are unless you have them yourself. There's no trying to explain them to anyone. They're awful and I wish I never had them. I just pray that I will be o.k. for awhile. My body can't handle these anymore. I lost so much weight this weekend and just need to recover.

No comments: