Tuesday, February 24, 2009

20 Weeks Tomorrow (Half Way There)

Well today I am 20 weeks pregnant with you. It is crazy how in just the last two weeks my stomach has grown. I actually spent quite a bit of time online the last couple of days looking for photos of other mommies 20 weeks pregnant so I could compare my belly to theirs. Hahahaha.... It looks as though I'm pretty average. Yes there are some who you can't even tell they are pregnant and then others who look like they're going into labor any day but for the most part everyone looks like something is cooking in the oven at this point. I am really nervous about how fast I am growing. I don't want to get too big!

I have had a lot of problems with Migraine headaches and just hope they go away. My back has been killing me lately as if my bones are just resting ontop of eachother. I wonder what it will feel like at 9 months pregnant.

I am beginning to put on weight. I had initially lost about 9lbs. but this past 2 weeks I have gained back 5lbs. It is crazy!!! But like I said my belly has expanded.

I have been peeing an awful lot too the last couple of weeks and wake up throughout the night on a regular basis.

I was reading online that a lot of the moms at 20 weeks have felt their baby kick a lot. I haven't felt anything. So that sort of scares me. But the ultrasound tech said it was still really early to feel anything when we found out our baby was a boy so I'm unsure what's normal. Maybe he's just a really chill baby, I don't know.

This photo makes my belly look a lot bigger then the second one. Must be the angle. BUT WOW!!! Check my belly out!!!

9 comments:

Rachel said...

I bet you will start feeling that baby kick right away. I think with Easton I felt it around 20 weeks, so don't worry yourself into a migraine!

Aaron and Jen Budge said...

Thanks Rachel. I just wish I were at 35 weeks already. Something tells me this whole thing is going to get a lot more uncomfortable before goes away.

Lesley said...

I didn't feel Abigale till she was like 30 weeks. Katie I felt sooner. Your belly is sooo cute! Enjoy it, don't worry about comparing because people are so different. You'll probably be one of those ladies that does not look pregnant after having your little man.

Lesley said...

oh yeah and just wait till their arms and legs are jutting out of your sides. You'll be wishin he gets comfortable already!

The Jorgensens, said...

Jen, You look so cute! Don't worry...I am sure that you will feel him kicking soon.

Debbie Budge said...

Jen, you look adorable. I wish I could see you in person. I've waited so long for you to get pregnant and you move!! You'll feel the baby soon. For first time moms it usually takes longer to notice it. I felt it most at first when I was laying flat on my back and being quiet, like at night when I went to bed. It was just a flutter at first, like the wings of a butterfly. So watch for it. Let us know when you feel him!!

Aaron and Jen Budge said...

Yeah sometimes I think maybe I feel him but I'm not FOR SURE. I mean my belly rumbles when I'm hungry and such and so I don't know if it's just gas or something or who knows maybe it's the baby. But I'm waiting for like a MAJOR KICKING FEELING!

The Jones Family said...

Wow!! You have a belly finally!!!! This is the first time I've seen it! It was completely un-noticable before.. cool! its so fun when you can actually start to tell your pregnant. I wanted a belly so bad so ppl would stop telling me I didnt' even seem pregant. How fun! I can't wait till you can feel him!

Anonymous said...

I just saw you....you defenitaly grew over night. I guess you were sitting the whole time, but how exciting. Itsnt is crazy that getting big is kinda exciting....Yeah you are right. Sleeping is going to get a lot harder. I got a body pellow and that really helped to through my whole big round body around. Or you can use your hubby but David never coroperated with that all night. =) It will be here before you know it and it will be the hot summmer too. =( I cant wait... You guys should come up soon