Monday, February 9, 2009

Stomach Pains

On my way into work this morning I started to realize this pain in my belly. By the time I got to work it was a constant pain. It's 9:30pm. and I still feel this pain in my stomach. It's not down low it's actually between my boobs and belly button I would say. So odd. I assume it's just you growing inside of me at a rapid pace. I think I might call the Doctors office in the morning if I still feel this way when I wake up. I just feel like my insides are just stretching to make room for you to grow which is probably very true. Anyway is this normal?

3 comments:

The Jorgensens, said...

Well as long as it's not cramps then you are probably OK. My belly used to ache before I started to get bigger. I can't wait to see you with a cute round belly!

Aaron and Jen Budge said...

I wish you would have said SMALL CUTE ROUND BELLY... I'm afraid it's going to be a nightmare. But we will see.

Anonymous said...

Honesty you are not even that big for being half way. Wait until your belly is bigger than your back side. Then we can start talking. I look like that once a month. If you know what I mean. The girls are really excited to see you this weekend. I need to look up the pizza place.