Thursday, February 5, 2009

(17 Weeks) Meet your Cousin Tegan...

"Feb. 4, 2009" The day you turned 17 weeks your cousin Tegan was born. Mommy was able to go to the hospital to watch Aunt Rachel Deliver your cousin which made me having you a little scary because I know I'm no where near as tough of of lady as your Aunt. She was so amazing and I know you will be best buddies with your cousin Tegan one day. Anyway, 17 weeks and I sure feel as if my belly is starting to grow. I have had a few people at work ask me if I'm pregnant this week which tells me I've got to look pregnant now. I've got a little pot belly going on right now and I'm afraid to say it's only going to get bigger from here on out. I'm still able to suck in and look skinny but that is getting harder and harder to do each day. I am excited to show but scared to get too big.

2 comments:

Lesley said...

you're probably glowing too! Better to have them notice than not notice. I kept getting tons of people not noticing at 5 months and I was VERY noticeably pregnant. They all just thought I was FAT, Freaks! lol

Jillian said...

Wow! 17 weeks. How exciting. When do you find out the sex? You must have the appt scheduled by now.