Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Triage Evaluation here I come...

About 9:00am. 7/16/209: So before you're actually admitted to the hospital they take you into the Triage room where they examine you to see if you're actually in labor. A lot of moms are sent away and since I didn't have ANY CONTRACTIONS at all I was sort of scared they'd send me home. I told them I thought my water had broke and they asked, "When?" I said, "About 5:00pm. yesterday." They were shocked I hadn't come in yesterday. I told them the doctors office said to come in the morning if I hadn't felt any contractions so that's what I did. I then began to worry that I waited to long and I should have gone in when I thought my water had broke.
Here I am waiting for them to exam me to see if in fact my water had broke And when the result was YES it had broke they strapped on a little bracelet and I was ADMITTED!!! They said they were going to induce me and give me pitosin because they didn't want me to go to long after having my water broken without having you. SO TODAY IS THE DAY!!!

2 comments:

Lesley said...

Can you believe you're a MOMMY???? How cool is that!

lshervan said...

Glad we were there with you and Aaron for the blessed event. You're still my little girl however. ;-) Love Grampy and Grammy