Monday, July 20, 2009

Did I just pee my pants a little??? Or was that my water???

So I needed to print off some photos from my camera because I wanted to clear room on my SD cards for birth photos. My Dad and step mom invited Aaron & I over for dinner @ 5:30 so I planned to stop by Walmart on my way over to print out photos. When I arrived at Walmart, about 4:45 I found a parking spot and then sat in the car . I really had no energy and was debating whether or not to go in and stand at the photo machine. After a few minutes I got out of the car and went into Walmart. As I stood at the Kodak picture maker editing photos I felt a little warmness and thought, "Did I just pee?" I secretly felt my crotch t make sure it hadn't leaked through my white shorts and they ere dry so I continued editing. A minute later the same thing again. "What is happening?" I've never had the whole leaking pee while pregnant thing so I stopped my picture editing and headed to the bathroom. I peed normally and thought wow I must have just really had to pee. I decided to leave at that point and head to my dads for dinner. On my way to my dads my god friend Ashley called and I was telling her that there was no baby yet and that I didn't have any contractions, and the doctor said yesterday I wasn't dilated at all. I then said, "This is embarrassing, but I'll tell you anyway.I was just in Walmart and I peed my pants twice. I thought maybe it's my water but it was just a small leakage. So I assume I peed how awful is that, I asked? She laughed. It was really funny telling her at the time.

No comments: