Sunday, July 5, 2009

More Pregnancy Photos + YOUR NAME!!!

These photos were taken yesterday, 10 days before my due date in Cedar City, UT. (We spent the 4th of July there with Daddy's family) Mommy is getting really large lately but wanted to make sure I had a few photos so I could look back and remember just how big!!!




On our trip to Cedar City Daddy and I decided on your name. The three names we were deciding between were: Kayden, Diesel, & Noah. Mommy liked Kayden, Daddy liked Diesel, but we both liked Noah. It's a strong name. Not that common. In the scriptures. It's just cute. So that's it. Your name will be Noah McKay Budge. It took forever to decide but we are both feeling really good about it being your name. Only a short while left until we meet you. I can't wait!!!

1 comment:

Lesley said...

Wow purple looks so good on you! You look fabulous! How exciting he's almost here!