Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Heading to the Hospital...

So it was 2am. and I still wasn't having contractions so I decided to just go to sleep and wake up in the morning and head to the hospital. Here Daddy is bringing down all of our/your things to the truck. When we got home from Grampy's house I had to pack up everything b/c I wasn't completely done. We didn't have the car seat in the truck or anything so Daddy got that installed.

Mommy on the way to the hospital. You might notice Zeus on my lap, we took him and Zoey to Grandma Shervanick's on the way to the hospital to stay with her and Aunt Jody until we getting settled at home with you. Your proud Daddy taking me in. It was so odd not being in active labor on the way to the hospital. I always imagined being in huge pain and having to yell at Daddy to drive faster!!! I felt completely fine like nothing had ever happened. It was so odd. I walked into the hospital from the parking lot, carried one of the bags, it was so weird. I was still thinking, "Is this really happening?" Am I going to have this baby today?

No comments: