Wednesday, April 1, 2009

25 weeks...

Today I am 25 weeks pregnant with you. We are still completely undecided on your name at this point. But we enjoy watching my belly before bed time to see you move around in there. While I'm at work I feel you kick my belly too. It's neat. My bellybutton is beginning to come to the surface which is really odd looking to Mommy. I still feel as though my stomach is stretching and I get feelings of tightness in there sometimes. I just set a time for our 3-D ultrasound which will be on the 18th of April. I can't wait to see what/who you look like if we're able to tell. Today my pregnancy book says that you are a pound and a half. You're getting big but still have a lot of growing to do. Just don't stretch me out too big o.k.? hahaha... Anyway, I'm so excited for the ultrasound. I feel like I haven't seen you in a long time and I know this will be a very emotional time for Mommy and Daddy to see you in 3-D. Our friends say that after their children were actually born and they looked back at the 3-D photos they got you can definately tell they are the same baby so this will be like seeing you before you're born!!! I know I will cry.

1 comment:

Marisa said...

How did it go? I got 3D of Laila and loved it... everyone else thought she looked like an alien!