Wednesday, April 22, 2009

28 week Update of Mommy and photos too!!!

Here are some photos that Daddy took of me today....






The last couple of days have been really rough on Mommy. At night I just can't get comfortable and I have been waking up multiple times throughout the night (although maybe you're just trying to prepare me for when you come). My lower back has been aching and for some reason at night I feel as though I have growing pains behind my knee. It's odd. Anyway, I definately am getting bigger. But I'm not gaining as much weight as I thought by looking at myself. At my last doctors appointment I asked the nurse what I weighed when I first came in and then what I weighed that day and Mommy has only gained 7lbs. Anyway, I know this last semester I'll stack on some real weight but I guess that's just part of the process.

5 comments:

The Jones Family said...

Love the pictures! is that your mom's back yard? its gorgeous! love all the colors! I should have gotten cute pregnancy photos when i was pregnant, but didn't. Have Aaron massage your legs.. I had trav do that ALOT.. it helps relax you and ease teh pain in your legs. Oh and a hot bath right before bed helps alot too.

Lesley said...

you are so small you lucky girl! Love the photos those are going to be so cute in a scrapbook! I am with the other poster I should have taken cute pregnancy photos when I was pregnant. I took belly shots that look crappy haha.

Go get a massage, reflexology.
not tooo hot of a bath!

Marisa said...

You hot little preggers you! ;) Stop stressing on the wieght!!! You'll be soooo busy with your new baby the wieght will just melt right off! Besides your Doc. will tell you if you need to work on anything. The norm is 20lbs-25lbs... You look great and your baby needs a little chunk to keep him healthy! All of my fat sadly came when I wasn't pregnant. With all my babies I was back to the before baby wieght by my post baby check up.

The Jorgensens, said...

Jen 7 pounds in amazing! I gain 50 with every baby...and I eat HEALTHY! So don't worry! You look fantasic!

Your little guy is so cute! I can't wait to see him!

lshervan said...

Jen, you look fabulous! Love DAD