Wednesday, April 15, 2009

27 weeks...

Today I am 27 weeks pregnant with you. Feeling good, but depressed about getting bigger and bigger. I just hope my body goes back to normal one day! This week has some really exciting events in it: Today I'm going with Daddy to check out one of the Hospitals we're considering having you at, Friday we're going to a doctors appointment to get you all checked out, & Saturday we're going to go do a 3D Ultrasound. I'm so excited to see you!!! I'll post photos this weekend.

2 comments:

The Jorgensens, said...

I am so excited to see the photos! I can't believe that you are already that far along...won't be long and you will be holding your sweet boy.

P.S. Post some cute belly pictures soon!

Lesley said...

you get to choose where you're having him. Here the Dr's are in the hospitals lol. Oregon they were across the street. Just chit chat with the people there that's what matters! Cleanliness isn't really a problem :)

You are super small Jen you're looking great don't worry about getting a bigger tummy it goes away quickly especially if you breast feed. Plus your first one you bounce back fast.
Here's some stats:
approx breakdown of 29 lbs
Blood 3lbs
Breasts 2lbs
Uterus 2lbs
Baby 7.58lbs
Placenta 1.5lbs
Amniotic fluid 2lbs
Fat, protein &other nutrients 7lbs
Retained water 4lbs

Make you feel happier? Once baby is out lbs go bye bye.