Tuesday, April 7, 2009

26 weeks today!!!

6 & 1/2 MONTHS!!! You are another week older today... You continue to kick inside of my belly which I love to feel. We still have no idea what we are going to name you!!! We haven't even narrowed it down to certain names. We're just not sure. Naming you only happens once and we want to take our time deciding. Daddy wants something original and he has come up with a lot of unique names. Hopefully you'll like what we decide on. I'm feeling great, just tired and a little depressed that I'm getting larger and larger everyday now. But I guess it's o.k. I mean it's all for you right?

26 Weeks Gestation
Length: 14.0 inches
Weight: 1 lb. 14 oz.
-Your eyes are completely formed and he is aware of light and darkness. He will turn his head or close his eyes in response to bright light.
-You have more defined sleep and wake cycles

No comments: