Wednesday, March 25, 2009

6 months pregnant today!!!

Well I'm officially 24 weeks pregnant as of today. You are now kicking like crazy in my belly. I was so nervous for so long b/c I hadn't felt you kick but then all of a sudden over the weekend you did it!!! It was really exciting for me. And now that you figured out how to do it you're really having fun in there. My belly is growing more and more every day. Literally I feel as though I look bigger and bigger in the matter of hours sometimes. I am tired ALL OF THE TIME!!! I'm really over that but I guess that's not bad being my only symptom. Here are some photos Aaron took of me tonight after I got home from work. I haven't been good with taking any pregnancy pictures so from here on out every month we're taking some!!!


5 comments:

The Jorgensens, said...

Jen, You Look so good!!! I love your belly!

Aaron and Jen Budge said...

Yeah it's alright. I think I'm larger than normal which stinks b/c I know this last trimester is when I'll really start growing!!! GREAT!

The Jones Family said...

YAY!!

Anonymous said...

yeah!!!!!!! you are starting to show. It was just really hard to picture every time you said you had a belly. =) 3 more months!!!!!!!!

Amber and David said...

Jen you are SO cute! Hot momma! =) 3 more months to go! I'm so excited to see him!