Wednesday, March 18, 2009

23 weeks and counting...

So another week has come and gone. Not too much has happened this week. I'm really excited for next Wednesday because then I'll be 6 months Pregnant with you!!! I have this cool book that describes what is going on in my body with you every week that goes by and this week it says that you are 1 pound and 8 inches from your head to your bum. That's not including your little legs, and legs are probably just as long as your body don't you think? Anyway my belly is definately growing. A guy I work with says I still don't look pregnant I just look a little chunky. Which I think is AWFUL!!! I'd rather just look pregnant. I don't think I've gained weight really anywhere else then my belly though. My last doctors appointment which was last week was the first week I actually GAINED WEIGHT!!! I had been losing weight until becoming 22 weeks pregnant. I had NO MORNING SICKNESS my entire pregnancy so I am thrilled. I have been starting to eat more and more though so I need to really start watching what I'm putting in my mouth.

No comments: