Wednesday, January 21, 2009

15 weeks

Today I am 15 weeks pregnant with you. I am so lucky to be this far along and not getting any morning sickness. THANK GOODNESS. (Mommy hates throwing up) I am still extremely tired which I have been throughout my entire pregnancy. I wish that would stop. And lately I have been pretty irritable. (Must be those prenatal pills or something) I just can't stop thinking about you all day long. Everyday is one day closer to my next doctors appointment where I can see you again. Ultrasounds are soooo.... cool! On February 24th we find out if you're a little boy or girl and not knowing is killing me. I'm ready to go out and shop. We haven't really thought too much about names. Once we know if you're a boy or girl I'm sure we'll get brainstorming more on name ideas. There's a few names I like but nothing for sure. Can't wait to see you again.

3 comments:

The Jones Family said...

Ugh! I can't believe you haven't thrown up yet! SO NOT FAIR! I threw up every day for like 2 months straight my first trimester. Maybe that means your having a girl.. gosh i'll be so jealous if you are! Can't wait to find out!

Lesley said...

Yeah I must agree it's so not fair you have not been sick! But I am happy for you. I wish that could happen for me.

You refer to yourself as Mommy now how cute is that! Welcome to the club!

I started thinking girl today for you but we'll see.

Aaron and Jen Budge said...

Well you both have thrown up and one of you is having a boy and the other a girl. So we'll see.... I can't WAIT TO FIND OUT!!!