Sunday, January 11, 2009

A little nervous/scared for your Dr. Visit

Well my Dr. visit that I set up a month ago is only two days away. I figure tomorrow I will be very busy from work (mondays are awful days at work) so I decided to post my thoughts about it tonight. I'm still just so nervous b/c I'm not sure what they're going to do to me. I wrote down my periods from August and September in my phone but for some reason didn't write down anything for October and I can't remember for the life of me if I had a period or not. I'm sure that will be the first question they ask in order to figure out how far along I am. I'm sure I'm one of a few crazy moms that can't remember her last period. Anyway I'm not sure how they'll come up with an accurate due date without knowing about my cycle. I guess we'll see. But I am really concerned about the appointment. And excited about it as well. I just hope I like the Doctor. Afterall he might be delivering you.

2 comments:

The Jorgensens, said...

Don't worry Jen! The first visit is not bad. As far as your dates go...they will most likely want to set-up a ultrasound to check your due date. That would be fun! Good luck! Let me know when you find out so we can plan a family trip.

Anonymous said...

no worries. All will be well and they might tell you...you are sooner than you thought. Then that means you are closer to being done and having a little baby in your arms. Let me know about the temple date. Jen!