Sunday, December 7, 2008

Some Early Symptoms....

I think I'm pretty lucky so far. I haven't had any morning sickness YET!!! I'm not really sure when that usually happens since I've never had a baby before but I'm praying that if I was going to get morning sickness I would of already experienced it. So that's what I like to think. I am experiencing a part of my body getting larger and more tender (but Daddy likes that hahaha), having to go pee more than usual, being so tired 24-7 it's crazy, feeling a little nauseous at times, burping a lot (weird I know), and last but not least always feeling hungry but then when I have food in front of me losing my appetite. Why couldn't this happen when I was trying to lose weight? Anyway it's crazy. Something is definitely happening with my body that is for sure.

2 comments:

Sarah Shirley said...

Jen this is SOOOOOO cute!!! I am so excited for you 2! I can't wait until I get to hear what you are having!!!!

The Jones Family said...

Okay- dont hate me, but I voted that you have a boy, solely because my little Xander needs a playmate!! I do love girls though and will super excited if you have a girl too. They could get married! ;) lol. Boy that would be nuts! ANYhoo- I know!! Isn't the peeing thing crazy! I woke up like 5 times a night to pee. And Trav would always tease me saying, "Oh ya, that makes sense since your HUGE belly is pushing on your bladder!" I was like Oh shush I know it doesn't make sense that I'm peeing so much, but I am not faking it! Anyways.. being pregnant has it's ups and downs.. you'll love it!