Sunday, December 14, 2008

Getting Anxious....

I am getting a little anxious lately to go see a Doctor. Just b/c I'm not sure how far along I am. I mean we're pretty sure I'll be due in July but not 100% positive. I just would like to hear from a Doctor how far along they think that I am. It would really make reading all my pregnancy books a lot more fun knowing what week I should be reading about. I already can't wait to find out if you're a little boy or a little girl. Being that it's Christmas time I have already be drawn toward the baby sections in all of the stores and I wish I could start buying now. (Although I know Daddy is glad we're not there yet).

1 comment:

The Jones Family said...

Ooo i know!! I can't wait to find out what your having either! And I am totally with you on the baby stuff.. I just wanna buy the whole store sometimes!! It takes alot of self-control... You always just want your pregnancy to hurry along.. i am at the point where I just want him out of me so I can start taking pictures and scrapbooking! My mom just made me a ton of page elements for Christmas and they are SO cute!! I can't wait to use them. ANyhoo- Merry Christmas!